Evisu denim

usanet21

so, my brother is looking after these Evisu's, anyone know anywhere to get these cheaper than danish prices (hella expensive)?

and tried to tell him not to throw money outta the window, but not willing to listen.

20.jpg

I might think these are fakes aswell, but seems like no. 2 jeans judging from the leather patch.

hahahah, personally, i dont like evisu jeans. Can someone tell me what is so nice abt evisu jeans?

japanese made evisu is great stuff--Evis was one of the earliest japanese reproduction companies. if you take a look at the XXX thread you'll see Deus mention that EU-ed isn't all that bad, in comparison with its japanese cousin, but perhaps that was an older season.

japanese made evisu is great stuff--Evis was one of the earliest japanese reproduction companies. if you take a look at the XXX thread you'll see Deus mention that EU-ed isn't all that bad, in comparison with its japanese cousin, but perhaps that was an older season.

thanks. but i think evisu jeans is a little bit exaggerate. They looked so hip hop. yucks

Bold is always something that shouldn't be exploited ?

shit if you love your jeans and wear them anyways the daicock paint is going to fade away lots ..

will look even better then ..

• 2 months later...

I regret coming across this topic.

First the guy says the quality is good, then when others start bashing it and calling EvisuxPuma the best of Evisu (ROFL), he starts calling it sucky and overpriced. As if this is the only pair of jeans Evisu makes. I've bought a pair of nice Heritages for $160.:eek:

It all depends on where you look.

I got a pair of the hank dyed ones on ebay (for about $200) an it's a shame because the fit on them is just awful on me. I'm going to end up selling them to a guy I know who works at a boutique that used the carry them but he couldnt afford it at full price. The denim is really nice but it's definitely not as nice as the oni hank dyed shoais.

• 2 weeks later...

1300USD for a pair of jeans.

Your dad must be really rich. Have you ever heard of "saving the poor" or "Starving African kids" ?

Im sure ur old man would want you to invest that money besides spending it on a piece of fabric.

dont give us the "but its limited" shxt. Actually, here, my old camry is an exclusive. Its a piece of 10 year old junk that runs at 100kmh. I'll sell it to you for 1200USD. Remember there's only 1 in the world.

The evisu blog was a good read, some of it was crap like that sushi train thing but there some nice insightful stuff on there. I think the youtube interview was especailly funny though. The interviewer obviously had no idea what he was talking about lol.