Not an airplane, PER SE, but 2000 BMW Z3 2.5

dhc905

LOCAL PICKUP IN SF BAY AREA, please...

It's a year 2000 BMW Z3 convertible 2.5 liter engine, manual transmission, black with a tan leather interior. It has less than 95,000 miles (which is pretty high given the age, but when I was at school my parents used it as a commuter car, so most of the miles are highway miles (easy high way miles, not traffic highway miles).

Everything works on the car, although as you might imagine there are a couple of little things here and there that never bothered me (the brake light sometimes comes on when it rains...the brakes were changed not too long ago), the shifter head is loose (a plastic peice broke off inside...maybe costs $20 to fix), and a couple other things (nothing major).

The paint is in overall great condition. There's no oxidation or fading or anything like that. Couple scratches, no dents.

I'd really prefer local pickup because you really need to see and drive this car. I'm at school now, but my parents can show you the car. It's in the East Bay (Orinda, Moraga, Lafayette area).

Price is negotiable.

z.jpg

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

And I'm guessing this is the first time anyone has tried to sell a car here, but hey, I'd rather have someone with fashionable tastes driving this car icon_smile.gif

ASKING $15,000. Negotiable, though.

also don't see the point in scratching out the license plate #, when you can clearly see it in the 2nd pic... but yeah, definitely throw this up on craigslist or cars.com instead

lets not forget you can clearly see it in the first pic too, haha

anyways to add to what has already been said, try a bmw forum (if you haven't already)