D-beat Saved My Life

keagan

Also, Ekkaia is dope.

yup - aren't they ETA affilliated though?

would be interested in hearing those other bands demo's though?

some other good choices would be Remains of the Day(melodic d-beat with a cello) and martrydod who are just brutal with a black metal touch. Perth Express from germany are also very good.

xcoldricex - as far as i'm aware, the drummer from catharsis now drums for Walls of Jehrico and the singer is in a band called Requiem, who are also pretty good.

yup - aren't they ETA affilliated though?

would be interested in hearing those other bands demo's though?

some other good choices would be Remains of the Day(melodic d-beat with a cello) and martrydod who are just brutal with a black metal touch. Perth Express from germany are also very good.

xcoldricex - as far as i'm aware, the drummer from catharsis now drums for Walls of Jehrico and the singer is in a band called Requiem, who are also pretty good.

I recently heard perth express and was pretty blown away...it seems like they rip off all my favorite bands, but do it flawlessly!

I have a remains of the day tape with both full lengths on it, it's pretty good stuff.

and requiem is really awesome!

• 1 year later...