Honesty Is The Best Policy (The Things That Are Too Harsh To Be Said.)

sycamore no more

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

(yeah i've seen your WAYWT's)

OH NO!!!

i didn't really read through that down syndrome-tastic stream of conciousness rant of yours (what, is "faggot" like your outburst word or something?), but umm, yeah I'M WISE TO YOUR PLAN TO "CRUSH ARTIFICIALSKY IF EVER SEE HIM IN REAL LIFE" (direct quote from fndmybetterhalf) HAHA.

oh man. i can't wait till this escalates even further, what's next, death threats written in your own blood?

notice i care very little about your personal life or your occupation or what your favorite pokemon is...while you're on some sort of vision quest to figure out everything there is to know about me... BECAUSE SUPERFUTURE IS SERIOUS BUSINESSâ„¢

OH NO!!!

i didn't really read through that down syndrome-tastic stream of conciousness rant of yours (what, is "faggot" like your outburst word or something?), but umm, yeah I'M WISE TO YOUR PLAN TO "CRUSH ARTIFICIALSKY IF EVER SEE HIM IN REAL LIFE" (direct quote from fndmybetterhalf) HAHA.

oh man. i can't wait till this escalates even further, what's next, death threats written in your own blood?

notice i care very little about your personal life or your occupation or what your favorite pokemon is...while you're on some sort of vision quest to figure out everything there is to know about me... BECAUSE SUPERFUTURE IS SERIOUS BUSINESS™

i said faggot once :[

and expect a letter written in red ink soon.

and my favorite pokemon is Squirtle.

and this is very serious business...cuz im sure you can tell, im about to throw something out the window and kill someone right now.

and no he does not work at Goods.

i've never been one to flame on forums and i've been on some shitty ass forums but i'll give this a shot i guess

Sycamore no more- you have hands down the most annoying posts on this forum with your attempts to display your godly wit. Biggest coolguy mentality without much to back it up at all besides some oh so quirky designed hoodies gee golly!

Ayn- your fits do get pretty boring and i dunno how well those boots work, but hey, you're an infinitely better photographer than I am and your gf is mighty pretty. Boo for me.

DCrev- sloppy man just sloppy. You have dope pieces but together they just look so awkward somehow.

neomoulette- i havent liked any of your outfits because of just how awkardly your tops fit.

besides that, i'm suprised at alot of the hate in this thread. Now feel free to shit on me!!!

I think "invading" the Hypebeast WAYWT thread is just sad. I know y'all look down on those guys, but posting fits that are geared towards the Superfuture audience --when there is obviously a different dominant aesthetic there-- and then debating with people about the superiority of their fits in lame, lame, lame.

man you sound like your takin all this shit abit seriously. its all in good fun man, take it as it is.

fndmybetterhalf: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=341146&postcount=28

sycamore no more: i just read

fndmybetterhalf: god i hate this kid

fndmybetterhalf: lol

fndmybetterhalf: i dont even know why

fndmybetterhalf: but if i saw him in real life

fndmybetterhalf: id crush him

fndmybetterhalf: faggot

Guest youngteam
youngteam - who are you?

an arbiter of taste. you fucks.

"petulant"? are you wearing an ascot?

findmybetterhalf, it's like you're inviting everyone's scorn, you pussy.

an arbiter of taste. you fucks.

"petulant"? are you wearing an ascot?

findmybetterhalf, it's like you're inviting everyone's scorn, you pussy.

lol...yet to elaborate on why im a pussy. and its alright, i think most people understand that this shit really doesnt matter and nobodys really taking it seriously aside from you who seems to be sore from me callin out your butt buddy. and touche on the ascot comment. full of wit.

SNM-youre not even a good troll

carl- i hate your smile and the fact you wont pop your tounges

mil- fuck the wars... why arent you in uniform killing iraqis insted of posting on the intwernet

england- i hate that you dont like lube... makes my penis all raw and red

ahh... i cant hate anymore.

and findmybetterhalf, i think its become pretty clear this is more than a "joke" to you, so just come out and fight for real!

findmybetterhalf...further substantiation of what's been discussed in 'ask an asian' thread about the worst in koreans & temper. You'd best back off before you let it engulf you. It's painfully obvious to everyone but yourself.

I always found controversy to be the idiot's limelight. He's probably the biggest reason why superfuture sucks so much right now.
sycamore - I find some of your stuff funny and I'm sure youre a nice guy, but your trolling is out of control, it very rarely funny anymore. you're just all over the place.

Thread, backfired. Plus your san fran-crew induced cocksure 'tude - lose it. It's an affect past its time. Aren't you representing Self Edge? What you've shown recently is not the best way to go about it.