Helmut Lang Waxed Jeans - 28x33

iancurtisfanclub

I bought these on eBay recently, but the waist is a little too small for me. They measure a true 28", not like the usual HL tagged 28's that run around 30". 14" across the waist, 7" at the hem.

Nice, waxed finish, but it's not shiny like Dior's wax. There's some sheen, but it's mostly a matte finish. The legs fit like a New Standard leg, not skin-tight. I'd post some worn pictures, but I couldn't fit into the waist.

I'm asking $45 shipped, which is less than what I paid, so these will go to some other lucky SF'er. PayPal only. PM me if you want these. I've also got some Swear and Costume National shoes in size 11, so if there's interest, I'll post those as well.

9047_1.JPG

9e11_1.JPG

b29a_1.JPG

They're typically oversize. I'm not sure if they would fit you—you'd probably have to be familiar with CN sizing. They're marked 9.5, and as far as I can tell, they run around 11; they're definitely larger than my usual 10.5 (just above, actually). Right now, someone else has been PM'ing me, but if he isn't interested, I will let you know.