Why are you here?

doctorgnar

Guest doubletap
i dont know sometimes..

it was for good info and net beef.

but now its kinda beacuse i work from home half of the month.

and niketalk and hypebeast are gay. and 5thD was ok but too slow..

so until something better comes around, i'll kick it here for a sec.

i still lurk the net way too much.

you're just too fucking cool...

I was here before all this denim fetish discussions began, when the whole forum was still quite stagnant. But then I forgot my password and had to re-register.

But then, I've been banned from various fora for (justly) criticizing the senior members and moderators for their ugly commercial ambitions and tacky habits. Their ugliness was astounding.

do you realize the WAYWT thread is like the fashion youtube? Just like that site has all these little amateur auteurs showing off home made music videos, shows, movies etc, so does WAYWT have all these little fashionistas wanting to share their ideas of style. And just like how that site has its fair share of hits and embarrassments, so does WAYWT has its mix of trendsetters and sloppy disasters. I first stumbled here to look for info on denim but nowadays my day is not complete if I don't check out the WAYWT thread and check out how the people of the world out there are displaying themselves.

do you realize the WAYWT thread is like the fashion youtube? Just like that site has all these little amateur auteurs showing off home made music videos, shows, movies etc, so does WAYWT have all these little fashionistas wanting to share their ideas of style. And just like how that site has its fair share of hits and embarrassments, so does WAYWT has its mix of trendsetters and sloppy disasters. I first stumbled here to look for info on denim but nowadays my day is not complete if I don't check out the WAYWT thread and check out how the people of the world out there are displaying themselves.

Sometimes, it feels like autistic auteurs.

I'm originally a member of ISS and NSB. I came across a picture regarding how to be a hypebeast (Reference). A lot of my friends had got me into the sneaker head game and I thought it would be funny if I had actually completed that out fit of the HB, which included reading about APC jeans for a day on supertalk - here!

For the week or so that I've been here, I've learned a ton about denim and I'm the only kid of my clique who wears something out of the basic levi STF.

Even tho I haven't contributed much during my stay here, I'd like that to change or atleast me learning a thing or two about fashion.

this forum is sikk in the head