white jeans and other colors

alained

Julian Red made a few neon colors as well as white. I think they were Calis. Super nice, I almost got hot pink ones, but then I took a step back and thought "what the fuck do I need hot pink jeans for?" and decided against it.

does anyone know some companies that are making skinny white jeans?

i also saw someone wearing some pretty cool skinny pale yellow jeans.

can anyone lead me in the right direction???

dior made white and pastelly/pale yellow ones last summer, very nice lookers..

not sure your luck in finding them though..

topman had them in too autumn too..

because there is an australian shoe company called 'tsubo' that took them to court.

apparently its only in australia they ahve to change there name

not overseas

BRRRRRRR WRONG

Tsubo is American.

They are Ksubi overseas now, but still Tsubi in Australia.

BRRRRRRR WRONG

Tsubo is American.

They are Ksubi overseas now, but still Tsubi in Australia.

BRRRRRRR WRONG

Correct, Tsubo is American - Luckily - ugliest shoes ever.

BUT they are Ksubi in Australia too - they were granted the right to be known as Tsubi in Australia but they arent going to be and in some cases are already known as Ksubi - check general pants for example, all new stock is with K and their christmas party was the modular/Ksubi party. I think they will take their time in changing all of their branding though...

cheap monday has a few colored ones, if you scroll down to the bottom:

http://www.cheapmonday.com/content/AW06/collAW06.htm

I just got a pair of red jeans from them but the look is very bold so i'm not sure if I can pull it off, will wait a few weeks until spring. DH has some fuschia ones that are interesting if not on the verge of unwearable, the pale ones aren't that great in my opinion (the fading doesn't go well with the shades, perhaps if they were solid). good luck on your search and post some buys if you get any.

cheap monday has a few colored ones, if you scroll down to the bottom:

http://www.cheapmonday.com/content/AW06/collAW06.htm

I just got a pair of red jeans from them but the look is very bold so i'm not sure if I can pull it off, will wait a few weeks until spring. DH has some fuschia ones that are interesting if not on the verge of unwearable, the pale ones aren't that great in my opinion (the fading doesn't go well with the shades, perhaps if they were solid). good luck on your search and post some buys if you get any.

those diors your talking about are the shit.. id love to cop them. but it is true, strictly for the fashion elite. much like myself. :D

do your cheap mondays have black stitching?

i just got some red raf simons jeans, the detailing is tastey, but ill rock em as a long short rather than full length