Has anyone here bought a pair of Real McCoy's, are they good?

mswtang

i believe Real McCoy is the amalgamation of all the various McCoy lines - Joe McCoy used to be the jeans department, and you can find two of their jeans in the XXX thread, from Ryu and zk4025.

i regret not buying the Lightning guide featuring the McCoy lineup a few months earlier (if my memory holds)...after reading the Flat Head guide i think the McCoy one will prove an interesting catalogue as well.

i believe Real McCoy is the amalgamation of all the various McCoy lines - Joe McCoy used to be the jeans department, and you can find two of their jeans in the XXX thread, from Ryu and zk4025.

i regret not buying the Lightning guide featuring the McCoy lineup a few months earlier (if my memory holds)...after reading the Flat Head guide i think the McCoy one will prove an interesting catalogue as well.

Word. The Lightning Funbook is pretty bananas. I think that they are redoing the web site. I think a lot of the stuff can be found at Rakuten. Also the Toys McCoy web site is still pretty cool.

I'll post some pics of it later tonight.

http://www.toys-mccoy.com

http://www.realmccoys.co.jp/

zk4025 those are beautiful! McCoy are a bunch of NERDS!! Their stuff is amazing. The Lightning funbook is indeed bananas, I love their A2's too. According to a post I recall from Ryu, Joe McCoy became defunct and the guys behind the label split the label up into divisions for each product line they were involved in hence why now, many Rakuten stores show Real McCoy, Toys McCoy and McHill. Their dude ranch jeans (their slimmest model) is my fave but alas, no size smaller than 28 :( Despite that I still covet a pair of deadstock Joe McCoy 901's . . . ***droool***

zk4025

your jeans are sooo cool ! you have lots of jeans aren't you?

so your pics is great ! is it your college ring???

Hi: Ryu

I think you have lots of jeans ,too.:P

All your jeans and pics are great .They also better than mine.

hey guys

tweedlesinpink

sorry i don't know the shop where you can buy Real Mccoy oversea....

i only know the shop in JPN

driftingdunk

i have only a one wallet.

my wildswans' walllet is in my right pocket.

my hystericglamour's pass case is in my left pocket !

wallet is so thick, pass case is you know soooo slim.

• 5 months later...

coleslaw's model looked awesome. Saw it (and him in real life) and they look the tits (you too, buddy ;)). Don't think he sized down, but I'm bumping this thread for an answer from him.

^^ Thanks Ang! Jubei, the color is really dark, almost charcoal color. It's got a serious anti-fit bum though. And since its a cinch back, they are about 2.5" larger than tagged size. Its based on one of them old Levi's (kind of) so its like a true workman/miner baggy fit. I would size down 1 or 2 sizes.

I remember running into a picture of worn version, and it looked fantastic. If I find it again, I'm going to post it.