Soak in the Washer

wEstSidE

I'm not sure if this has been covered yet (simple google search didn't give me anything close), but has anybody soaked their jeans in the washing machine? It seems like it would yield just as good results as any other soak. I just did this today, using the "delicate wash" (hot water, low spin cycle) and no detergent. Seems like it came out ok, all I have to say is they are ridiculously stiff and tight. I'll let you guys know how this goes.

I soak in th washer but I don't agitate. Straight from soak to spin then hot dryer.

I avoid the dryer like the plague.

If I'm soaking them, then I don't agitate, just let them soak in a tub.

If I'm washing I put them in the washing machine alone, with a natural detergent.

Then turn 'em inside out and hang dry them.

I avoid the dryer like the plague.

If I'm soaking them, then I don't agitate, just let them soak in a tub.

If I'm washing I put them in the washing machine alone, with a natural detergent.

Then turn 'em inside out and hang dry them.

if i'm not wrong, its best to wash inside out right? correct me if i'm wrong.

i did it inside out. turned out fine. i think a lot of people on this forum are too worried about their jeans. really i'm just trying to tweak the fit till it's just right, after that everything doesn't really matter.

it isn't, people on here make a big deal of tiny shit, e.g. "oh no my honeycombs!" like that fucking cracked out marsupial on the cereal commercials.

thanks for that link deadpan.

Edit: just to make it clear, i already did do this. it turned out great; fit like i want them to.