Converse x Fragment Design Hiroshi ver. all star low & high

Bootlegs

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

if i had a choice between the regular chucks and the fragment ones, id rather take the latter just because OX chucks have the super-thick insoles

i ditched vans after finding the OX chucks / purcells

OX stands for oxford. According to wiki:

An Oxford shoe is a style of leather shoe with enclosed lacing. Oxford shoes are traditionally constructed of heavy leather and were historically rather plain, often made of untanned leather. The shoes originally appeared in Scotland and Ireland, where they are occasionally called Balmorals. The design of the shoe is often plain, but may include some small ornamentation or perforations. The Balmoral, or true Oxford, has closed lacing, while the "Blucher" or "Derby" shoe (often referred to as a variety of Oxford) features open lacing.

shinchrono,

i'm a 9 in dunk sbs and 8.5 in gr dunks as well. an 8.5 in the chuck ox's fit me snug because i like wearing my chucks to have a tight fit. if you prefer a more loose fit, i would get a 9. for other references, i'm a 9 in air force ones and air max 90s.

Guest jmatsu
i'll be offering very soon $120 ($105) to anybody who'll ship me hi's (or lo's) to me since i'm in france.

be ready!

what size do you wear and which one do you prefer? if you wnat both let me know!