How do you wear your scarf?

dcxlarge

I'm not really a fan of the "French" way or whatever (folding it in half, then pulling the end through the loop), so I just wrap my scarf around my neck multiple times until it forms a neat little bundle.

Scarves are great.

All my scarfs are really long so I throw it over me like twice, pull it down past my collar bonez, tuck the access on my right in with the rest of the stuff, then I adjust it so the Dior label (all my scarfs are dior) is always showing, and thus everyone thinks that I have good taste and thus everyone impressed...

Sometimes, actually most of the time, I can get it so it doesn't look like I did this on purpose.

Oh wow.

All my scarfs are really long so I throw it over me like twice, pull it down past my collar bonez, tuck the access on my right in with the rest of the stuff, then I adjust it so the Dior label (all my scarfs are dior) is always showing, and thus everyone thinks that I have good taste and thus everyone impressed...

Sometimes, actually most of the time, I can get it so it doesn't look like I did this on purpose.

Oh wow.

oh WOW is right, if you are serious.

I love scarves. Sometimes, with my longer more wide scarves, I wrap 'em around my waist once and then down and between the knees and then over and tuck once over the buttocks... perfect way to wear a scarf in the summer.

bahagzq1.jpg

I'm not really a fan of the "French" way or whatever (folding it in half, then pulling the end through the loop) cause frankly, unless you are a 50+ sartorialist, it looks ridiculous. I just wrap my scarf around my neck multiple times, pull the front over my mouth, and let the robberies commence.

Scarves are great.

I agree....