Edwin in London

six

For variety in the staples Interstate is indeed your best bet, Roberto orders enough to beat the production minimums for Nashvilles in certain sizes. The Three Threads on Charlotte Road, Shoreditch (round the corner from Start) has probably got the greatest variety of styles.

Urban Outfitter don't carry them and neither do American Classics - although their stock changes quite often. As Viv said, Interstate is the place to go, they carry the Nashville, Greenville and used to (may still have) Sen.

I've seen the Edwins in Urban Outfitters in their Oxford St and High Kensington branches last few year. I'm not sure if they are selling them this season though.

Interstate is reputed to have the smallest changing rooms in London.

Your not wrong about the changing rooms in Interstate :rolleyes:

I've been in both the UO stores within the last month and sadly no Edwins. Looks like Selfridges too has stopped stocking them.

Selfridges still stock them, I was in there today. Loads of Rainbows, Nashvilles and Redcasts

• 1 month later...

I know I'm bringing a thread back from the dead but it seems the most appropriate...

A load of past seasons discounted Edwin denim will be out in the Carhartt warehouse by the end of the week. The stock represents the remnants of the short lived Neal St. store denim, the discount amount varies but is typically between 30 and 40%

Be warned there is very little raw denim to be had but there're a lot of washed JP made pants...