Man vs. Wild

goldengloves

This show is maybe my favorite show on TV now a days. The guy on the show is completely gnarly. So far some of the stuff I have seen him do is; eat maggots, scale banyon trees, build a raft to sail on the open Pacific ocean with tiger sharks circling him, eating raw Zebra meat in Africa, and the list keeps going. The reason I find it so cool though is that he shows you how to survive when left with minimal items (he usually only has a knife and the clothes on his back). A lot of the situations are probably some 90% of people will never even come close to encountering, but some are very common (one was getting trapped in the Northern California Mtns close to Tahoe).

If you haven't seen this show, I highly recommend. If not for the survival tactics, watch for the crazy shit this guy does for television. It's on Discovery.

i like it.

really entertaining. but i dont like that theres a camera

crew there for some reason.

there was that other show, where the guy had all his own equipment.

but that wasn't as entertaining to me.

edit: i think survivorman is what i was thinking of. thanks servo.

anyway.

mythbusters> whatever snugglepony thinks.

i like it.

really entertaining. but i dont like that theres a camera

crew there for some reason.

there was that other show, where the guy had all his own equipment.

but that wasn't as entertaining to me.

edit: i think survivorman is what i was thinking of. thanks servo.

anyway.

mythbusters> whatever snugglepony thinks.

Yea, I remember that one where the guy had his own equipment. It did run rather slow because of it as well.

I wonder too about the camera men. I mean, do they scale water falls and build thier own raft to keep up with this dude? The endings of the show are most likely set up (simply because it always works out), but everything leading up to the rescue/end seems very convincing.

Servo- lol I'm sure if this guy had some APC's on throughout the season he would put superfuturians to shame!

the Survivor man is set up in a certain scenario such as a plane crash or abandoned boat while survivor man is just left out in a certain location and has to find a means of survival. Plus Bear from Man Vs. Wild will do ANYTHING to survive. When he pissed on his shirt and wrapped it around his head to keep cool from the desert heat is fuckin HARDCORE!