WTT: 5EP Bootcut W30 NWT for W31

bathtime

Wanted to trade. My 5EP resin one wash lowdown bootcuts W30 for your W31 of the same. Looking to trade for a new with tags pair like mine.

Are the 5EP's true to size or are they smaller than the usual 30 waist?. I was just wondering because I'm interested in purchasing a pair. Thanks:-)

i did a 3 hour soak in hot water and and barely got any shrinkage and i think they immediately stretched back out. I will take some measurements when i get home from work. These fit alright but i could defintiely go down a size. I may be willing to trade but i think your one wash resins 30's may be about the same as my raw 31. Take full measurements and lets see what we come up with. Also, what is your inseam length? mine are 34

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely be keeping my raw 30s, which right now are very antifit, which I'm liking, though the ass is somewhat baggy. Pre-soak inseam was 34, now its a little less, though hard to measure as lots of knee folds. LA Guy has written that his raws keep shrinking over the course of several washes, so I always have that option.

I'm still looking to trade my W30 bootcut resins, but only for the same in a W31.