i feel sick...like violently ill...

poly800rock

If they were a 28 I'd be all ove them and my deadstock W31 pair would be for sale faster than you can say marketplace :D That auction starts Yen 2,290 less than retail. Oh and Poly if you do barf keep the projectile well away from your Oni's yeah? ;)

Is there anything that would make you part with those 31? I'm after slub with a long inseam and neither PBJ or Oni fit the bill.

^ hehe good question! I guess it's like those wine buffs that have those amazing vintage bottles that they don't intend on popping open anytime soon, if at all?? I couldn't bare to part with them, they are simply sublime. PG2G to answer your question, I guess happening across a pair of W28's would make me let them go or (and I'm not suggesting you should do this) an offer I can't refuse.

interesting, they're my size too... never seen these in person but the 510 fit was fine, 29 a bit tight on me at the waist in 29 though... pics suck but look kindda streaky...

interesting, they're my size too... never seen these in person but the 510 fit was fine, 29 a bit tight on me at the waist in 29 though... pics suck but look kindda streaky...
Here are xcoldricex's pictures:

dsc00576resize9jz.jpg (pretty gold/red selvage!)

dsc00570resize6ij.jpg

dsc00571resize8uy.jpg

dsc00572resize4ik.jpg

dsc00573resize8an.jpg

dsc00575resize9hu.jpg

dsc00578resize7kj.jpg

dsc00581resize7rs.jpg

Edited by minya on Aug 17, 2005 at 09:35 PM

gold-plated buttons? not sure if i dig that, but cant see them when worn... i do want a pair of contraband samurais in my life, but these are kindda extreme, diam... somebody cop this...

Remind me of the super streaky Onis.. nice.. check them out on the right, color is amazing (texture too)

554epsn1676-2.jpg

there are no onis in that picture, the ones on the right are the natural indigo samurai, the same ones that this post is about.

there are no onis in that picture, the ones on the right are the natural indigo samurai, the same ones that this post is about.

yeah, I think youre the only one that didnt understand I was posting about the S510XX Ai. In all fairness, i was a little unclear, when I said they remind me of onis, I was talking about the s510xx ai, and then i said, check them out in this pic on the right (the s510xx ai).. I think its like impossible to confuse Samurai with Oni

yeah, I think youre the only one that didnt understand I was posting about the S510XX Ai. In all fairness, i was a little unclear, when I said they remind me of onis, I was talking about the s510xx ai, and then i said, check them out in this pic on the right (the s510xx ai).. I think its like impossible to confuse Samurai with Oni

Nope, your illicit use of commas threw me for the same loop. :)