I need everyone's help with this Necklace

lamscott

Um Scott, I am pretty sure the picture says it is a "vintage lucite cube necklace by LA REINA"......so that pretty much answers your question on the brand.

I will do you one better though. You can make that EASILY, and it will mean alot more on an anniversary. Go to a bead shop and get the large gold and small gold beads (or get em' online). Lucite (the ice cube looking material) is actually pretty much plastic. You can buy Lucite online and if you can't find similar shapes to those, get some Lucite cubes, drill holes through them and go to work shaping with a small file. It shouldn't take much work and your lady friend will cherish it more so.

OR: You can call La Reina (the store it came from) and see if they have any left:

http://www.refinery29.com/refinery/NYCwomen_13.php

You're welcome........now gimme rep!

i could pull this off, but i honestly don't know if i'll have the time within the next few weeks. if you're still interested and haven't turned up anything by mid-march, shoot me a PM.

there are a few examples of necklaces i made floating around here somewhere...

the thread had the word 'necklace' in the title for sure.