honestforum.com?

ericdw

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I'm a member there (and have been for a while)...I actually didn't know it costed money to post in the mall. What kinda stuff do you have for sale? It is almost all Diesel & such - I came here to educate myself about all the weird jeans you guys are into (samauri, for instance...).

actually the idea is not making u pay in order to post in sales sections. the whole idea of paying is so that u can become a real "registered" member, since ur registered but have not pay, ur considered as a "guest or visitor" member, and your membership will last only 30 days. before the fee to register was $4.95, but ive heard that it's gone up to $10, which i think is unreasonable...

honest forum is really just a fag hang out it is the gayest most depressing site ever

There's way more women users there.... :)

I used to be an admin on that website. But yeah you'll def get better prices on ebay almost for certain. Most of these fashion websites are filled with bargain hunters who want to pay 5% of retail.

honest forum is really just a fag hang out it is the gayest most depressing site ever

that statement really convinced me that you're an 8-year-old.

well when he was $4.95, i thought and still think that it was reasonably charged. Obviously the site needs someone to pay for the host.