Which knee fades faster for you?

Dogfarm

I have noticed that my left knee usually fades quicker than my right knee. I also noticed the same on some PBJs Carl was selling on supermarket.

I am left handed as well and have noticed that I have a tenancy to put my left knee down more often than my right knee.

So I was wondering if there is a correlation between hand dominance and which knee fades quicker on your jeans = which knee you are more likely when you "take a knee."

Maybe a few of you could post what knees are more faded on your jeans and what hand you are.

My right knee fades quicker, as well though, my right honey combs are always tigher than the left. By tigher I mean more condensed combs. I think it has something to do with driving. I am also right handed.

I wrote about this topic a while back in a thread about mismatched honeycombs.

I have had a somewhat similar problem with the wear marks on the front of my jeans (on the inside thigh to the knee). I figured out that this happend because almost all the desks at school are those chair/desks made for righthanded people, so when I sit in these I can only put my left leg up with my foot resting on my right knee, but not the other way because the attached desk is in the way. The result is a disparity in wear. I think 6MT is also right as foot preference or right or left "footedness" also plays a role. This is just stuff i have been made more aware of after wearing raw denim, but fuck it all, just wear em.

N

I prefer the disparity in wear and I feel it gives more character. One of the things I love the most about denim is the reflection of the owner that it gives. But I see your point that there are many variables that could result in different knee wear. Because I work in construction I was only thinking of it in regards to which knee you would be more likely to put on the floor.

You can tell a lot about a person from their jeans.

I have noticed that my left knee usually fades quicker than my right knee. I also noticed the same on some PBJs Carl was selling on supermarket.

:D... http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=22389

I think my left fades faster because when i bend to down to shoot its usually with my left knee. The pbjs deffinetly got better "wear" on the right side though. Strange.

I noticed a huge difference in the front-knee wear on nudies and realized it was due to the fact that I _always_ cross my left leg over my right. I have an old hamstring injury and my left leg is MUCH easier to cross... I'm sure some of it is right versus left twill but I'd really want to see a left and right twill jean from the same person worn for about the same amount of time to see if that bears out.