levis' fenom

i know they are definitely not cheap but it's always good to dream hahaha im a poor ass kid. but yeah, what got me about it is the back pocket... i don't know it's just me and the back pocket

what's the link to the hk site?

thanks for the info trinket

?

...pretty sweet, until this happens.

"Wow, those are some nice jeans!"

"Yeah, well, y'know, I'm sorta like a fiend for good denim, cool collabs etc..."

"Word, I hear that. They are quite stylin. So how much were they?"

"US $603. Sweet deal right?"

"HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

~multiflavored RodLavers~

http://abelnyc.com

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

this is basicly one of Hiroshi's brand called Fragment x levis, he also made this new type of levis 207. they have different colour lines of cutting, basicly what i've known are green, white, and blue. The price is also crazy due to the limited stock they've made

• 3 years later...

in yesterday's Apple Daily Juno was sporting the Mastermind Japan X Fenom Levi's, it looked exactly like a regular fenoms except the lightning bolt in circle is replaced by a circle with the MMJ skull....didn't even know something like that came out. Actually kinda curious to find out what the retail on that thing is; MMJ operates on logo hype, but that is some next level branding laziness to cash in quick....