when did this become acceptable?

Guest StuckOnStupid

Guest StuckOnStupid

did i miss the meeting on hoodies over shirt & tie?

d2sju1.jpg

i dont think this is very fly at all, it kind of takes the "i took time to put on a shirt and tie" thing and shits all over it.

anyone?

Guest StuckOnStupid
i forget what magazine was recommending it either gq or details

not that that makes it okay just sayiing

btw this is super trash

this aint trash, its a legitimate sartorial query. im seeing this a whole lot lately and its fugly.

Guest StuckOnStupid
a) i think it looks fine in that picture

B) i think it can look fantastic when done properly

c) this thread sucks ass

oh really? looks "fine", does it? are we looking at the same internet right now?

Guest StuckOnStupid

you know who's kind of fucking gay, but you cant tell them so?

dudes who are really into karate. or as they love saying Karah-Tay, or "The Martial Arts"

Fuck you and your ponytail, dick.

good tie, nice knot, but dont like the gap from the top button.

the hoody isnt that bad. beats a bape puke-camo print anyway.

but poor dude, this is the first time ive ever felt sympathy for someone on sufu.

not coz of his style, but the slight harshness of abuse from everyone, except minya, but hes an unpredictable nazi, so thatg doesnt really count

it's the pink dsquared hoodie, the skinny tie using a half windsor knot yet not tightened all the way, then tucked into jeans... it's like the only way that look can work is if you make all the relationships between the pieces consistently casual... and this guy fucked up every decision.

that said, he could've taken it to the next level of sucky by wearing a shirt with a button down collar and keeping the loose half-windsor. plus he could be wearing slip-ons. he needs to show us his feet.

good tie, nice knot, but dont like the gap from the top button.

the hoody isnt that bad. beats a bape puke-camo print anyway.

but poor dude, this is the first time ive ever felt sympathy for someone on sufu.

not coz of his style, but the slight harshness of abuse from everyone, except minya, but hes an unpredictable nazi, so thatg doesnt really count

not a nice knot. wrong knot for the situation. and although the picture is blurry, it looks too symetrical, especially for casual dress.

mant his guy thinks wayy too critically. i mean it doesnt look right there cuz of the jeans and the overall fit but i've seen it done right. Bad example but if you've seen the GAP commercial with Common, white buttondown, goldish tie, tanish hoodie, shit looked legit. i've seen some kids around who wear black hoodies, white buttondown, black skinny ties, anad it looks pretty nice as well.