Ask a sufu guy thread.

bangbangbang

more questions:

- why is it when we're in the mood, you're not in the mood?

- why do seemingly straight guys participate in rituals such as the "cum cookie", circle jerks, etc?

- why do guys get turned on by bland things like two college girls groping each other?

- why do straight guys think if they're done in the bum, they're gay?

- why do seemingly straight guys participate in rituals such as the "cum cookie", circle jerks, etc?

closet homosexuals.

- why do guys get turned on by bland things like two college girls groping each other?

because two grils is better than one?

that is a yeshomo.

You all need to stop worrying about leaving the toilet seat up and start thinking about putting the lid down. Doesn't anybody here watch "The Life of Grime"? When you flush with the lid up, particles from the toilet bowl are sprayed up to two metres through the air. Do this habitually and everything within a two metre radius of your toilet will be covered will an incredibly fine layer of fecal matter.

In all likelihood this will include your toothbrush. And your girlfriend's toothbrush. Just put the fucking lid down.

1. Do you like it when a girl asks you out, or is that emasculating?

2. If your girlfriend/wife was visibly gaining weight, would you tell her?

3. (unlikely, but) Would you be embarassed if you spent more money on clothes than gf/wifey?

4. (very important) How honest would you be if we really did look fat/unflattering in something?

bonus: Would you hit this (middle)?

20061106_103_350x263.jpg

additional questions:

- if your gf proposed to you, would you feel awkward?

- are clothing gifts appropriate? if so, what are good ideas?

- why do some guys leave the toilet seat up (as a guest)?

- is it too much trouble to ask for directions?

- do we owe you for dinner? is going dutch best?

- if your gf/w pointed out faults with you, how much would it matter? (eg, she's telling you you're getting a bit pudgy/bald; ie, how much do you value her opinions about you)

- if your gf/w didn't like your family, how much would you care?

- if your friends didn't like her, would you still go out with her?

1. I like making the moves myself. Don't mind if she gives relatively obvious signals though.

2. I'm tempted to say yes, but in reality probably no unless it's a lot.

3. Hahaha you're asking the wrong people

4. Honest. Saying "this looks terrible on you" is different from "you look terrible".

bonus: too old.

- quite awkward

- I'd rather get something else. I buy my own clothes.

- I don't. I sit down when I'm a guest.

- No.

- If we just met, hell no. Otherwise it depends on how much cash I have at the moment.

- I like her to be honest.

- No. I don't really like hers either.

- Depends on how serious the relationship is

more questions:

- why is it when we're in the mood, you're not in the mood?

- why is it when we're in the mood, you're not in the mood? why is it when we're in the mood, you're not in the mood?

- why do seemingly straight guys participate in rituals such as the "cum cookie", circle jerks, etc? People actually do that?

- why do guys get turned on by bland things like two college girls groping each other? Cause when you're 18, that shit is hot.

- why do straight guys think if they're done in the bum, they're gay? I don't like girls poking my bum either so whatever