M.O.A

lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

i like vans and converse at the sametime

but i love the jackpurcell

it is maybe one of my favorite shoes

just something about it, i cant pin

point it

lol, thanks art'

but you knwo i stay in vans too;)

picture not working?...but i love my jacks too...theres a new john varvatos converse coming out soon that they had in mens fitness magazine (of all places) that I absolutely need but haven't seen any on the internet yet..i might scan them up here

okay, i'm still saying fuck converse, but I would probably get a semi if I saw a girl wearing these.

700px-ConverseFashion.jpg

junglejane? make it happen.

Lately I have been wearing are dirty white chucks and dirty white jacks...they are just fucking awesome shoes...

saw these today...really feelin em. Not a bad price either.

my bad, forgot minya

http://www.hypebeast.com/upload/2007/02/product-red-nom-de-guerre-p.jpg

on the stylezeitgeist shoe post they have these awesome cons x idont remember collabo thats fucking sick

i like black cons, messed up they look amazing

also low tops optic white

anyone know which stores are getting it or is it to early to tell

o only ndg? shitty.

new john varvatos converse coming out soon that they had in mens fitness magazine (of all places) that I absolutely need but haven't seen any on the internet yet..i might scan them up here

please do

um.....NDG i think.

and the varvatos shit is money. Minyas girl wore em to the SE party...super sick

ive been wantin a pair of purcells for quite a while now, but i never can decide which ones to get..

and also im always hoping to find some in my size for cheap on ebay, but no luck yet.

what i really would like are the leather V-3s (similar to vans prison issue), but it seems they were a UK/european line shoe and with the strength of the pound + shipping they always end up too much.

there are some insane Chucks that show up in Europe and Japan but never in the US. Check out the Chucks on luisaviaroma.com ...

okay, i'm still saying fuck converse, but I would probably get a semi if I saw a girl wearing these.

700px-ConverseFashion.jpg

junglejane? make it happen.

I think those are in the same vein as Timberland high heels.......unless you are a Japanese girl, you will look like a ghetto hoochie.

I think those are in the same vein as Timberland high heels.......unless you are a Japanese girl, you will look like a ghetto hoochie.

c'mon, you can think of at least a few girls you'd like to rail while she was wearing those

c'mon, you can think of at least a few girls you'd like to rail while she was wearing those

Don't get me wrong, a naked hooker in those would be great.....preferably a dead naked hooker, and preferably in my basement.

No love for the One-Star? They were the shit when I was in 7th grade. But then again, so were Simples.

985-183466-d.jpg

yeah, saw those NDG JP's... pretty nice. a plain pair of black/white purcells is on my "to buy" list.

Are those dotted purcells out yet?

btw, anyone know where I coul get mid/high cut purcells?

they arent out yet.

and i didnt even know they had high/mic cut jacks...that would be dope...or really lame. I cant tell

Lame is the new dope

228881483.jpg

No love for the One-Star? They were the shit when I was in 7th grade. But then again, so were Simples.

985-183466-d.jpg

i love my one-stars. but i also really like my purcells and all-stars, though. :)

onestarox1.jpg

jack_brown1.jpg

optic white chucks are probably my favorite shoe right now they're just going with everything. i spilled coffee all over them the second day i bought them :(

the smile on purcells puts me off. i was going to purchase a leather pair of them online then i saw the front view and cringed.

I keep going back to my purcells no matter what I buy.

Dammit, Japanese girls in underwear can make anything look good.