Denim Suggestions: My Next Pair

GWHiZiTSPHiL

Alright denim heads, I need your help. I'm still kinda new to this denim game and I started out with some Nudie Slim Jims, Levis 514 & 501 raw and BDG one-wash. My Jims are about 4 months old now but I'm already thinking about some other jeans that are interesting me for a decent price range.

At first I thought about APC because everyone seems to be raving about it, especially for the price of $140. 5EP seemed to be my choice but that's a bit out of my price range. Then I heard about Ande Whall and the stuff he does and how everyone likes that even more. I think I was sold on Ande Whall but then I see Iron Army jeans. Those of course are more expensive but I really like the way it's constructed and the stitching.

So here are my questions:

1) What can you tell me about Iron Army in terms of construction, quality, and fits?

2) I'm looking for the under $200 price range (aiming for around $150 though). Any recommendations?

I like the fit of Slim Jims, but I want something that doesn't hug my legs as much and is probably more high rise. A mix between a regular ralf and a slim jim?

Really? Even Steven didn't look that attractive to me. Maybe it's just how the models wear them. I really like my Jims but I only have a couple of problems. One is my girlfriend always complains that my "bulge" is showing constantly. Second is they're too hugging around the hips. That's what I like about my Regular Ralfs (which are on sale btw, prewash).