Dinosaur jr

Lucas

most kids today don't know history about any shoes, let alone the dinosaur jr. I admit, i have no clue who they are either, but i also think the shoe is trash.

i will say, with the hype today, most kids don't give a shit about history...that goes for a lot of dunks, and especially the Jordans.

at any rate, sb's haven't come out with anything i even considered picking up in a long time.

Who cares if he's a dick. Have you heard him play drums for Witch? They played with Early Man and Sword in Madison, WI. Fuckin Rad.

Yeah, I was at their record release show last year. It was great. That doesn't make him any less of a dick. And, in fact, my encounter with him that night only further reinforced my assessment.

I'll be down, I'll be around

I'll be hanging where eventually you'll have to be

I'll just stare and hope you'll care

It's only everything standing in front of me

I'll be down,

I'll be around

I'll be hanging where eventually you'll have to be

They're not there, you're standing there

Now you'll have to decide the fate of my sanity

icon_gu_b_slayer.gificon_gu_b_slayer.gificon_gu_b_slayer.gificon_gu_b_slayer.gificon_gu_b_slayer.gificon_gu_b_slayer.gificon_gu_b_slayer.gificon_gu_b_slayer.gificon_gu_b_slayer.gif

I was expecting purple to be involved but I don't get the silver. It doesn't seem like them at all, purple and black would have been far more appropriate.

You're living all over me > Where You Been > Without a sound + Dinosaur.... and Bug is pretty amazing too.

Sebadoh is my obsession.

A decent Sebadoh repro shirt wouldn't go a miss, the one that Kurt wears in the Nirvana photoshoot in Ireland is the best i've seen.

Guest doubletap
too bad 99.9999% of the kids who buy this shoe will have no idea who Dinosaur jr is

does it really matter? do people in their mid 30s that listen to Dinosaur jr know what a dunk is?

i looked at the niketalk thread about them yesterday, theres a pic of j mascis holding a DJ deck, and the following 50 replies were "hahaha look at that random fat fuck holding that deck now where can i cop these shoes"

i was the one that posted that image, HOPING to let those guys know what it was about...i was immediately sorry i even bothered...