Dinosaur jr

Lucas

too bad 99.9999% of the kids who buy this shoe will have no idea who Dinosaur jr is

i looked at the niketalk thread about them yesterday, theres a pic of j mascis holding a DJ deck, and the following 50 replies were "hahaha look at that random fat fuck holding that deck now where can i cop these shoes"

i looked at the niketalk thread about them yesterday, theres a pic of j mascis holding a DJ deck, and the following 50 replies were "hahaha look at that random fat fuck holding that deck now where can i cop these shoes"

dinosaur jr? anyone know more about this brand? where can i cop shirt to match? (sarcasm)

You're living all over me > Green Mind > Where you Been > Bug > Without a Sound

I'd maybe make Where You Been second, but I'm wierd.

It's not really worth caring about kids buying these without knowing or caring about the band. The mind boggles at the amount of people wearing Dinosaur Jr., Melvins, Joy Division, New Order, Integrity, Judge, etc etc stuff without knowing the source material.

That said, I'm not terribly familiar with Unkle, but I still think the shoes are cool. Don't have them though.

Wait why does dinosaur jr make clothes? And yes, you're living all over me is the best. Sebadoh>sentridoh>lou barlow solo

What are those fucks at SB gonna do wrong next?

Minutemen dunks?

Crass P-Rods?

How about Ramones Blazers?

Did they do silver to match Mascis' hair?

Garbage.

Your'e Living All Over Me is a classic, but there's something I really love about Dinosaur...probably Forget The Swan and Repulsion....

What are those fucks at SB gonna do wrong next?

Minutemen dunks?

Crass P-Rods?

How about Ramones Blazers?

Did they do silver to match Mascis' hair?

Garbage.

Your'e Living All Over Me is a classic, but there's something I really love about Dinosaur...probably Forget The Swan and Repulsion....

something to match these outfits would be nice...only a matter of time before dudes are camping out for kraftwerk marty mcflys,

kraftwerk.jpg

I like the shoe.

I used to listen to the band.

I would get the shoe if it DIDN'T have the name on the side.

I like fashion inspired by music/bands but not when when it has the band name sprawled all over it and the item in question really has not relation to the band whatsoever. Seriously WTF does an late eighties/early nineties rock band have to do with a silver and purple nike (wannabe) skate shoe?

Ahh who cares.