Where to get CMF Homme

AlwayzFresh2Death

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my custom made pair of CMF hommes in the mail yesterday, most amazing pair of pants I've ever owned.. fit is absolutely perfect, denim is so slubby you can grate cheese on them.

Guest StuckOnStupid

when i first saw them i wasnt buggin out, but this season's joints are AMAZING...defnitely worth the money. the cut is outstanding, the denim unsurpassed...these are the kobe beef of jeans.

Need..money...NOW!

Maybe not the place for it, but where can I get the CMF belt? I heard ddml's the only one that got one here, and he won't even post pics :mad:.

End of hijack.

Maybe not the place for it, but where can I get the CMF belt? I heard ddml's the only one that got one here, and he won't even post pics :mad:.

End of hijack.

which one are you talkin about?

there's the F/W 06 leather with the gold accents, that's not that hard to get, try PMing CMF.

if you're talkin about the limited edition belt from last year, the one made out of asian elephant skin with the buckle carved from the tusk, i'm pretty sure there were only 5 made, so good luck

I really wanted those CMF Homme 1945 canes but someone else nabbed them on the sly, I really didn't even know they were going to be released to the public. I am sure they are great though.

I am trying to do a pair of my own but they could not possibly turn out as good as pair of original CMFs. :(:(

which one are you talkin about?

if you're talkin about the limited edition belt from last year, the one made out of asian elephant skin with the buckle carved from the tusk, i'm pretty sure there were only 5 made, so good luck

I don't get it. Just 5 made? What'd they do with the rest of the elephant?:confused:

looks like pygmy elephant belts are the pinaccle of exclusivity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Pygmy_Elephant

"The (African) Pygmy Elephant (Loxodonta pumilio) is said to be a secretive species, related to the African Forest Elephant and native to the Congo. In cryptozoology it is sometimes argued to be a separate species."

http://thestar.com.my/news/list.asp?file=/2003/9/4/nation/6201264&sec=nation

“The mucus adhering to fresh elephant dung contains epithelial intestinal cells which are used for DNA testing. DNA samples are unique to each individual. This technique of obtaining DNA does not harm the elephants, as they are not captured for testing"

subsequently, the elephant was slaughtered to make 5 CMF homme belts.