The Unsung Heroes of WAYWT

fade to black2

witts .

I never got the appeal of witts. Dude has some nice pieces no doubt, but it feels like he posts the same fit over and over again. He picks some of the most boring pieces from the Sufu approved streetwear brands. I understand he's found a formula that works for him, but it'd be nice to see him branch out a little bit, different colors, pieces brands etc.

I never got the appeal of witts. Dude has some nice pieces no doubt, but it feels like he posts the same fit over and over again. He picks some of the most boring pieces from the Sufu approved streetwear brands. I understand he's found a formula that works for him, but it'd be nice to see him branch out a little bit, different colors, pieces brands etc.

+++Supreme. 21cm-MIJ. Vans.

famous for his signature +++Supreme. 21cm-MIJ. Vans.

i can imagine getting old having a kid and having him hate on superfuture like in 20 years. he'll be hating on famous's son's "+++Supreme. 21cm-MIJ. Vans.."

thanks famous!!!

Word? I'm a fucking HERO.

A Man Named Hero.

+++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans.

+++ Supreme. 19CM-MIJ. Vans. X DAKINE

famous,

can't you do anything right (besides providing the waywt thread with a platfrom of predictability/repetition)????

this ain't the fucking what are you watching movie thread or the neg rep i'd like to appeal thread. whatever...

J, so how does it feel to have me on your mind 24/7?

You spread me around everywhere on here, it's fucking amazing!

what a sorry excuse for a retort. so you actually enjoy the fact that you are merely an object of ridicule since yesterday? you think that my smear campaign is amazing? silly twit.

Ridicule? I find it hilarious you care for me so much as to spend a good amount of time posting me up everywhere... You're too much J, too much.

waaaah. cry-baby!!! famous is angry!!!

• 3 weeks later...