New Vans 5yndicates

Selegna

110 + tax holy shit you got ripped off. When these come out in nyc they will be like 65-75 at skate shops.

the price i paid was in canadian dollars. if you're right and it's something like 75 + tax in nyc, i just paid $25usd more for mine. i don't feel ripped off, it's just $25, but that's just me.

but by all means, go ahead and get em for $75. I just thought I'd share some mediocre pictures of them. cheers.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i went last night.. diddnt get any good pics.. Saw Tet up there, i gave daps ha!

my homie went this morning so i'll post some good pics of all that and the rest of them when he sends em down the pipe.

they didn't have too much stock to begin with. Chukkas were selling fast, the rest not so much. it might be tough to find exactly what you want in your size, but if i were you i'd still drop by to make sure.

gannonyu: were all the shoes selling out/going quick or u think there'll be stuff tm?

Send me an Angel FTW

ha yeah that song is awesome. That girl from Full House rips on a bike (yeah i know thats not really her). I think Fire in Your Heart is better though...I think that's what it's called.