Camera for photographing collection

AlwayzFresh2Death

Hello, only my third thread ever. But I have a lot of jeans. And I would like other people to see what a great collection of jeans I have. But the only camera I have is the one on my phone (Nokia N80). Great camera but kind of small. So i was wondering what I should use, and how I chould post them here. Please I am open to any camera, any price, just speak your mind (minuts stupid sarcastic comments about your f*@cking cats!)

THANK YOU!

Wha do you mean? PRANK? I just want to know what people use? I am new at this. And I want to make my collection known. Its awesome, I have like 72 pairs... So I want to share it, sort of... Please help me and stop showing your f#@king cats. I hate cats they smell and shed. and please dont turn that comment against me like "Oh, well... YOU SMELL!" That would be really gay...

Thanks

you have 72 pair of jeans yet your family dont have an el-cheapo digital camera?!

just any camera will do for your 72 pair of jeans collection composed of RMC's and evisus that your mother gave you so that you'll be a ble to brag them in a forum like this.

like what someone from here says:

your collection is crap if you dont have pics

(or something like that)