FS: Yoko Deveraux, APC, Earnest Sewn

theory

Selling a few things to empty out my closet. Prices are firm and set to sell, however I am open to reasonable offers. Prices include shipping. I can only accept postal money orders!

1. Yoko Deveraux Fleece Blazer (Size: M, Condition: Worn Once)

Bought this some time ago but I've only worn it once and its in pretty much mint condition. The blazer is a cream color. This fits a size 38. Asking $50 shipped.

p1010015im4.th.jpg

p1010016px6.th.jpg

2. APC English/L'Anglaise (Size: 30W X 34 L, Condition: Excellent / Worn for 3 weeks)

I got these pair of Englishes a long time ago but they have remained in my closet for most of the time. Bought it brand new, wore it for about 3 weeks, and they have remained unworn. These have yet to be washed. The hems are faded slightly as shown in the last pic, but the jeans are still very dark. They measure 32.5" at the waist, 9" at the hem, and the rise is about 11". You should expect these jeans to shrink a bit more when you wash them and they fit very similarly to the Rescues. Asking $60 shipped.

dsc00899ni4.th.jpg

dsc00900rx7.th.jpg

dsc00903np8.th.jpg

dsc00913id4.th.jpg

3. Earnest Sewn Fulton in Cool Hand Luke (Size: 33W X 33L, Condition: BNWT)

Bought these on sale which is why I can't return em but they are brand new, tried on once inside the house. These are quite slim and they are too small for me and should fit someone with a 32 waist quite well. Actual measurements are: 32" at the waist, 8.5" at the hem, 9.75" rise. They are also straightlegged.

dsc00929ax2.th.jpg

dsc00932li7.th.jpg

dsc00933bq1.th.jpg

dsc00934vj0.th.jpg

If you have any offers or questions just PM Me!