my custom jeans. (warning: infringement inside)

majikero

You're welcome man.

the shop i bought the denim from is in a really secluded area where they sell denim only materials there. the shop's name is Good Morning textile. lots of variations there. from plains, blacks, to long streaky ones and flame indigo and stuff. its a haven for denim addicts. too bad they dont have shuttle loom selvage there.. but, at least for me, denim quality is at par with the denim mostly recognized here.

Hey majik, is it it's own seperate store or is it one of the stalls among all the other fabric stalls there? I should really check it out.

And hey, could you provide more detailed pictures of that nonselvage selvage line? I'm really interested in getting a better look at it, I don't think I've seen anything like that before.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome man.

Hey majik, is it it's own seperate store or is it one of the stalls among all the other fabric stalls there? I should really check it out.

And hey, could you provide more detailed pictures of that nonselvage selvage line? I'm really interested in getting a better look at it, I don't think I've seen anything like that before.

there are A LOT different building in DV where you can buy fabrics... if you're planning on going to DV, i'll give you my number so that i can describe the building and store better... just PM if you're planning to go there.

here's the closer pic i took of the edge of the denim:

377373051_b9d2e3bf55_b.jpg