Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

http://rednicko.com/081210/KidCudi-DayNNight(JokersOfTheSceneRemix).mp3

Kid Cudi - Day N Night (Jokers of the Scene Remix)

These guys are really doing it for me lately, I can really see these guys blowing up in 09

feeling the crookers remix more even though its completely overplayed

the jokers of the scene remix sounds like its 10 different tracks in different parts of the song

this is probably old for some, but it might be new to some too. But look up Shinichi Osawa, i've been hooked onto his music for a few months. Too bad he rarely does shows in the states

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M5NBJJW1

miami horror bravado ep 320

I can't stop listening to miami horror. This is without a doubt my favorite EP released recently. Each of the tracks sound super unique from one another and are all equally well composed. Illumination is definitely the standout track on this album and for an over seven minute track it never feels like its dragging along or repetitive at all. I think were going to see really big things from him

miami horror is way tight. (its one dude... i think)

i saw him with gameboy/gamegirl (which was super gay) he did like 10-15 min dj set which was awesome but noone was dancing so he bailed...

then they put on supershitty techno and everyone jumped up at the white room

lame

miami horror is way tight. (its one dude... i think)

i saw him with gameboy/gamegirl (which was super gay) he did like 10-15 min dj set which was awesome but noone was dancing so he bailed...

then they put on supershitty techno and everyone jumped up at the white room

lame

Miami Horror is fucking amazing, I missed him live in NYC :( Greeeat producer. His 'Fa Fa Fa' remix and 'Don't Be On With Her' are great tracks.