Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

spaceman where are you seeing CC?

i'll get on that facebook group tonight. suggestions for the name?

how about, whats daft punk? or let's pretend like we're not just caught up in a recently popular musical trend. na, too long.

going to Ratatat next friday here in San Diego. anyone been to their show already? i hear nothing but excellent reviews.

Can anyone tell me the stress remix at the end of the video where it repeats disco disco?

[Vimeo]1626548[/Vimeo]

http://ulteriormusic.blogspot.com/2008/08/justice-highlights-from-reading-and.html

For some reason i can't embed the video

I think that that's just a Justice voice over thingy. They did use that in their song 'let there be light' you might even find a mix of it somewhere its called Justice disco mix I think.

Your buddies are Designer Drugs?

yeah michael's a good friend, they're both mad helpful when it comes to producing though, anytime i run into something with logic or want to recreate a certain effect they won't hesitate to drop their knowledge on me and let me know their "secrets"

how about, whats daft punk? or let's pretend like we're not just caught up in a recently popular musical trend. na, too long.

going to Ratatat next friday here in San Diego. anyone been to their show already? i hear nothing but excellent reviews.

word me too. should be fun

and royalefatale that's pretty cool. I dig their productions

yeah michael's a good friend, they're both mad helpful when it comes to producing though, anytime i run into something with logic or want to recreate a certain effect they won't hesitate to drop their knowledge on me and let me know their "secrets"

i voted. i'm a pretty big fan of designer drug's stuff. i reallllly like "fuck yeah" and their "sex up my brain" remix

does anyone listen to hype.fm? i found it awhile back and it's a pretty cool idea. i don't know about you guys but nothing gets me through a boring workday like listenin to Bangers. :cool:

Just requested : Ben

On another note has anyone any advice or tutorials for Ableton on how to achieve the 'whamp whamp / wobbly' bass sound heavily used in fidget and dubstep?

Example - HERE (bass starts at around 1:10-1:30)

My guess is slaving over the envelopes?