Repro with cinch-back etc?

nemoulette

yeah, there are plenty of decent cinch-back repros, man.

my fav is the warehouse duckdigger series. believe it or not, they are actually somewhat slim, the denim is awesome and the details spectacular. my favorite out of the duckdigger series is the 1920's version. i made a thread about them a while back:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=15908&highlight=duckdigger

I have a pair of 526VX, which are another cinchback that Samurai make, although these aren't as skinny as my SC1947s. Then again, 201s weren't particularly skinny cut either.

I think the SD D01s are going to be next on the list.

imo, cinch backs look best with boxier cuts rather than slim ones. It feels a little more true to the original spirit of the garments when they're worn that way. That said, I sought out Warehouse DD's because they're cut a little slimmer than most other pre-40's repros. I also sized up a bit to ensure I got that relaxed look.

edit: btw, I think that Samurai discontinued that model... I haven't seen too many of them on Rakuten.

A 1937 501 is in this years LVC line raw. I have a pair of 37 501s from the 03 line and I'm not all that crazy about them because I also have a pair of Valencia St 37 201s from 1997 that ROCK. You can find them raw on e-bay from time to time but you'll pay a bit. I've heard the new 37 501s are very nice.

You can get them from Dejan

[email protected]