Recommend me some jeans.

Hudson

I need some new jeans, right now ive been wearing nudie bootcut olas size 32x32 and the fit pretty well, im 5'9 145lbs. Im looking for a nice selvedge or raw jean that i can wear with out having to get altered. My real question is does anyone have any recommendations of raw or selvedge jeans that come in a 30 length. I have trouble finding any sort of anything in less than a 32 length. How do new standards run length wise? How do RR's run length wise? Any help is appreciated.

Here a pic of me in my olas if it helps.

18072ow8.jpg

I have had some bad experiences in the past.

Then cuff your jeans but you can't decide on jeans on the basis of the inseam (unless it is too short).

Find a better tailor, realistically clothes are designed to fit a certain body or size and most people who care about fit have a reputable tailor that they know and see regularly. I think a better question would be who knows a good tailor in your area.

Boycotting tailors because you had a bad experience is like not using a dentist or doctor because you have had a bad experience or quitting eating out because you had bad service.

Or you could go to an rpm45 store and they can hem them as you buy them. I guess the bottom line is that your question is ridiculous and you need to know that. Get over the hemming issue and a world of opportunities will be opened up to you.

PS. By "RR" did you mean Rock and Republic or Double R L? Please don't say Rock and Republic. :D

I meant Regular Ralfs, sorry for the vaugnes

So what im hearing is there is no jeans that i can buy that come in a 30 length?

There are jeans that come in a 30, however the selection is limited. I think what people are trying to say is that if you don't limit jeans to having a 30 inseam you will have a much larger selection of premium denim. If you buy a pair of jeans just because they have the right inseam you may be spending quite a bit of money on a pair of jeans that are horrible in other aspects.

The only premium raw jeans I can think of right now that may come close to a 30 after shrinkage are the repo levis 501s...maybe you can hit up a levis store near your area and ask them to order a pair that are in your size.

Goodluck.

I have a weird fit and was like you at one point - I'm 6'0 but a 29-30 inseam. I've found that if I leave the jeans pretty long when I get them hemmed, I can plan on folding them up later. That way the jeans NEVER get hemmed too short making them impossible to wear.