putting a face to a name.

red

Guest jmatsu
n502623175_1272802_4984.jpg

Taken before new years.. cant find anything recent that I actually like..

god damn ichigo! remind me never to fuck with u ever again! your crew looks mad hard. rugged raw niggas u be running with. what canadian ghetto corner u guys hustlin on?

how much for a dime bag of tootsie rolls or maybe just some lozengers?

Guest jmatsu
:mad: :mad:

thanks for exposing me to that picture jmatsu!!

at least he stopped doing that "yoooo check me out" pose (the one that dude in the blue plaid in the back s'doing)

what? his original post is on the same page. yeah at least he don't do that. i don't know why, but i cannot really hate ichigo anymore. he's silly/corny sometimes but def a nice guy.

Guest jmatsu
ignore feature doesn't work if someone else quotes

oh sorry about that. didn't mean to ruin your night! if we ever do the surprise package shit i will send u good candies.

I'd like to see a landho sex tape. Because my imagination alone can not visualize a guy like that going balls deep in a girl.

I got it on with a girl I met at a museum recently. I didn't have a condom, so we had sex for only two minutes or so. The night culminated with a handjob that lasted around two hours. (I have a hard time finishing in such a manner, and let's be honest, girls are never as good at giving handjobs as we ourselves are.) I was kind of tired of the whole ordeal, but she really wanted me to finish, so I felt I had to oblige her.

Anyway, in the morning I was a little alarmed to see that my foreskin was all red and puffy. "Oh, shit," I thought. "Maybe I have gonorrhea!" My urine didn't burn, though, so I thought about it a little more and realized it was just the result of her whaling away at my penis the night before. I mean, if someone's going to punching your wiener ferociously for a couple of hours, it's not going to be pretty in the morning.

This sad story ends with me shoving an ice pack into my too-short gym-style shorts and hoping that my friend and his guests (all staying at the apartment) don't notice. Either I got away scot-free or they were too gracious to bring it up. Probably the former.

The song is called "What's Going On". Negative rep to to that youtube user. Also, the lead singer produced a Christina Aguilera album.

The more you know.

Yeah, always problematic at karaoke because sometimes people want to sing Marvin Gaye but other times people (usually chicks with wavy hair but once it was a skinny kid with a Jewfro) want to sing 4 Non Blondes.

would like to be IN a landho sextap;e

no skin , ju st me in the dark &stealin her shit

landho n bouwnt in one sex tape??!?!?!

would make my life

i would say wna b in it...but, oh well, u noe

both of yer #1 fan,

julz

:confused:

if u already caught anything she might be carrying, you should at least make it worthwhile by busting a nut.

My mistake; I should have clarified: the decision was hers, not mine. I would have raw-dogged it all night long, but she didn't want to end up in the family way, so to speak.

what mtg dirty talk is there other than the obvious 'tap'?

trample a hoe

girl just keep doing that... im about to cast volcanic eruption for 20 and u bet i already got 3 blue in the pool

u think that's big? ima might of oaks my dick, give it +7"/+7"

baby u gotta shave them pubes i aint got no fukken forestwalk