waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Still in the office, still in a boring suit, still playing catch-up on the weekend fits :rolleyes:

From Sunday at cottage...

5d583a29.jpg

RW

PBJ

vintage patagonia fleece in "periwinkle" blue... communal cottage-wear since 1990's...;)

where's your cottage at, riff?

also, winterizing it soon? or still too early to throw in the towel for the season?

lilldavid - that jacket is awesome (especially since you made it!)

where's your cottage at, riff?

also, winterizing it soon? or still too early to throw in the towel for the season?

lilldavid - that jacket is awesome (especially since you made it!)

Cheers goat! Our place is a good hour+ north of Tremblant. It's fully winterized, so we use it all year round!

More Laurentian/cottage pics in the "what are your jeans doing today" thread - I've got more shots still left to sort through...

lilldavid - just peeked at that link! Amazing stuff! Any more pics? Must spread...

lilldavid - just peeked at that link! Amazing stuff! Any more pics? Must spread...

thanks man! So far we've only done the lookbook pics, we had a deadline for this thing... I'll post more asap though

farmer

always on point, still out unfortunately :(

^ damn. along with the beaches, that's another thing i legit miss from the bay. RTB was fucking awesome every year. the tee you're wearing is from a couple years ago, yeah? think i went to that one with the pharcyde

Cents or Non Cents - didn't realize you had a button up under that.....um....why?

seems like a pretty chill fit, why throw in the collar (especially from a dior shirt)?

no hate, just curious

do you like the those generic surplus trail boots? was thinking of getting a pair but also hesitant

They are awesome, especially since using 'stylewatchoct' at checkout from Revolve Clothing, they came to $60. Well made for that price.

Cents or Non Cents - didn't realize you had a button up under that.....um....why?

seems like a pretty chill fit, why throw in the collar (especially from a dior shirt)?

no hate, just curious

Actually, I had white laundry to do today and the Dior shirt needed cleaning so decided to wear it before I threw it into the wash.

no hate, just curious

to me this is a waste

it sits for 3 weeks in your drawer waiting to come out

and when it finally does, it sticks up only half an inch out of your collar!