waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

What are you guys wearing down in so cal? I got jeans+clarks going on to try and keep it summery but it's hot as hell! Like a lot of the fits but i feel the weather at those places are so much cooler (people wearing outerwear/light jackets)

Dino's fit is simple/relax and great for the hot weather it seems but who the fuck am i kidding in trying to pull that off

First waywt pic :o

A bit formal, but I like it that way...

please tuck in your shirt, if you are going to wear a button up under a sweater. Aside from that it looks okay, but a bit baggy...maybe your sleeves need to be tightened a bit?

What are you guys wearing down in so cal? I got jeans+clarks going on to try and keep it summery but it's hot as hell! Like a lot of the fits but i feel the weather at those places are so much cooler (people wearing outerwear/light jackets)

Dino's fit is simple/relax and great for the hot weather it seems but who the fuck am i kidding in trying to pull that off

Get a little sun, some short shorts (at LEAST above the kneecap), get some knit tops for the breeze to blow through and if you wanna do button ups get some made of linen, the fiber's got a natural cool hand so it's great for summer. Also, nothing to wear but I've been toting along bandanas lately and don't think I'll ever look back, a lifesaver in summer to wipe all that sweat off

once you step inside and out of the wind. Just be sure not to wear it around your calf..

Took a quick snap today, trying to

get use to my new (to me) 5DMK1.

Finding the exposures to be a bit

inconsistent unfortunately, anyone

else with this camera have this

problem? I usually shoot on Aperture

Priority but even when switching to

Manual as well as Automatic the

problems occur. Anyway, threw this

on today to run some errands..

070110.jpg

feeling whimsical today..

4749647463_f299e519a4_b.jpg

supreme cap

moscot hater blockers

zach lewis X aa tee

abercrombie trunks (yup.)

j. crew kids rag

vans shoes

fucka brand synergy

Awesome dude!!!!! This pic made me think u look like your going to the party in Josh Wink's Higher State Of Consciousness music video! Possibly the greatest music video of all time, the uncensored version if u can find that one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMa8SN47Frk&feature=related