waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

12juni10.jpg

_7 suit/ m.a+ tee/ CDiem boots

can't rep(must spread around) but you look sweet in this.

- Oakley frogskins (crystal black/red iridium)

- TOJ bomber

- H&M cotton white tee

- APC NS

- Adidas Samba

There is no way in hell you wore that TOJ bomber today

its humid as hell out

you should send that suit in to get altered a bit. jacket seems a bit long and the pants should be hemmed so there isn't a break, maybe even slimmed a bit. As it is, my zara looks better. for the amount of money you put in get it tailored more. CDG should look better than that!

I don't think the photo represents the suit well. I already had it tailored. In person it looks pretty good I think. My tailor is also some old vietnamese guy, who still doesn't know whats up with "fashion" today, so he's always reluctant to hem and taper shit a bit more than his day.

idk if the hem and taper is what makes it seem off... it looks like you have a strong hip flare on the coat.

Just the picture? I can't tell. Standing on the urinal is gross lol.

I've got to spread rep haptronic but I think it's cool that you're wearing hats lately (the pic is awesome of course).

I agree that the pants look slightly long and could do with some hemming. The jacket looks a little big as well. If you look at the shoulder seams, there's a bit too much material going past where your shoulder ends and you can see a bit of bunching just below.

Maybe find a new tailor who will do what you ask?