waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
3395716485_b3a9544170.jpg

the flanne/plaid shit l is fucking the rest of yr shit up. in concept this could potentially b a homeless person's fit. a regular solid button up could change the entire dimension. would save this.

the flanne/plaid shit l is fucking the rest of yr shit up. in concept this could potentially b a homeless person's fit. a regular solid button up could change the entire dimension. would save this.

i could have gone with a white shirt but the weather is springlike and i wanted some color. but thanks!

iphone's camera really sucks. took it while waiting for some jap bitch to come over.

62367595.jpg

EG shawl collar down vest

1950's pendleton (got it from voice harajuku)

dickies x grime effect

MMM 0

rag cie g-shock

era

streetwear

Guest jmatsu
shit, I accidentally pos repped fearitself. He went from 3 red blocks to 4 green ones. Somebody fix this.

you have betrayed/brought forth shame upon your own temple of jawns, but i fixed 4 u.

Guest jmatsu
did all I can do, I think you can neg another one of his posts straight away now you in the 500 club

i think u can only posi rep the same person 's different posts...maybe not neg. unless they handicapped my account account. i was only able to poop on narmina one time.:mad:

Guest jmatsu
nah jmatsu... still gotta wait a bit between reps. just not 75 at 5 a day, more like 20 at 5 a day, cant be bothered working it out proppa this time

oh okay. could you pls work out the exact duration? would help cause i wanna mark my calendar.

when did u start doin these things

one time deal.

i dunno. all i do nowadays is snowboarding and riding fixies.

i might as well start dressing appropriately.