waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

which one you talking abt? the heels? not sure. might be my sis's :D

jmatsu: sorry but not everyone is rich like you to wear ferragamoz and todz:rolleyes:

yo don't insult me. i wouldn't touch ferragamoz and todz. sorry my moms don't rock supreme or ro.

which one you talking abt? the heels? not sure. might be my sis's :D

post pics of sister or neg rep. (my neg rep will probably end up taking your 2 green blocks and replace them with 2 pink, is that what you want!??)

im not insulting you. but...

"wtf does this niagra's mom shop??"

just watch your language

okay sorry! "where do you think that this individual's mother likes to shop at?"

better? you have something against the "f-word??"

nigga you postin pics of yourself in Undercover head to toe and talkin bout some other man too rich for your blood cause he in ferragamo and tod's. same shit just different targets/age range. now get those sister pics out, let's see if it's some phat chinese pineapple.

nigga you postin pics of yourself in Undercover head to toe and talkin bout some other man too rich for your blood cause he in ferragamo and tod's. same shit just different targets/age range. now get those sister pics out, let's see if it's some phat chinese pineapple.

ftb, i dunno if i b too rich for his blood. i was actually talking about his mom's (if those shoes by his door where infact his mom's) shoes vs. my mom's.

it really is pretty amusing to see me posting two pictures of what i wore, and it ending up with comments about my mum or sis. haha. oh well. i should've guessed. what else could i have expected from people labelled as postwhores. well, congratulations on the post counts, and, keep it up. its a real joke to see lives revolving around post counts and green blocks and what not. :) im outta here. may you reach 50,000 posts the next time i log in. probably in another 2 months.

QUOTE=juliaN.;1640388]nigga you postin pics of yourself in Undercover head to toe and talkin bout some other man too rich for your blood cause he in ferragamo and tod's. same shit just different targets/age range. now get those sister pics out, let's see if it's some phat chinese pineapple.

well i got that tee and chino on the cheap. so yea, i guess im right to say he's 'too rich for my blood'. my folks aint too bothered abt stuff such as ferragamo or tod's or supreme or RO. they dont even bother dressing up. so i doubt it really matters if they 'dress wack", as dismalfuture calls it.

oh well, after not logging in to sufu after 2 months and just my first post with two pics to share my festive season with sufu, and it draws such negative response over a pair of heels on the floor. comments, or even criticism on my fit would have been much more appreciated.

it really is pretty amusing to see me posting two pictures of what i wore, and it ending up with comments about my mum or sis. haha. oh well. i should've guessed. what else could i have expected from people labelled as postwhores. well, congratulations on the post counts, and, keep it up. its a real joke to see lives revolving around post counts and green blocks and what not. :) im outta here. may you reach 50,000 posts the next time i log in. probably in another 2 months.

QUOTE=juliaN.;1640388]nigga you postin pics of yourself in Undercover head to toe and talkin bout some other man too rich for your blood cause he in ferragamo and tod's. same shit just different targets/age range. now get those sister pics out, let's see if it's some phat chinese pineapple.

well i got that tee and chino on the cheap. so yea, i guess im right to say he's 'too rich for my blood'. my folks aint too bothered abt stuff such as ferragamo or tod's or supreme or RO. they dont even bother dressing up. so i doubt it really matters if they 'dress wack", as dismalfuture calls it.

oh well, after not logging in to sufu after 2 months and just my first post with two pics to share my festive season with sufu, and it draws such negative response over a pair of heels on the floor. comments, or even criticism on my fit would have been much more appreciated.

crybaby.png

havn't done one in a while, on the way to school to hand in stuff after doing an all nighter feeling drained

img1423sc4.jpg

m.a+ grey leather shirt & black grey midnight canvass bag, grey greenish sarti scarf, charcoal undercover jeans, margiela sneaks, charcaol l'maltieri mittens

what else could i have expected from people labelled as postwhores. well, congratulations on the post counts, and, keep it up. its a real joke to see lives revolving around post counts and green blocks and what not. :) im outta here. may you reach 50,000 posts the next time i log in. probably in another 2 months.

this forums is for posting pals, you are not my pal and i dont like u!

bad picture, don't give a fuck

3236764689_62afdc296f.jpg?v=0

black cardi - old navy

mustard cardi - aa

bow tank - h&m

jeans - h&m

forgot to put my shoes on and i probs should've adjusted my clothes before i snapped the photo, but damn i'm tired

at first i thought her two cardigans were one piece. the color contrast makes it look as though the mustard are curved collars. illusions of the internet...