waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

you think they will shrink enough? i'm only a hs student here, I cant be getting new denim every week ;)

Motherfucker all I own is APC cause I'm a broke ass student. Quit complaining.

i'm pretty sure apc denim won't shrink. mine have never been as tight as when i bought them, even with washing/drying

WHO WROTE THE THREAD IN HERE?

It will shrink. It will also stretch back out again, but yes, it will shrink for the time being.

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

vibskov

mj

endovanera

geller

^i would like this much better if not for that tee. can't believe anyone would wear that. if not for my hatred of that tee this fit could be pretty great.

Agreed. That would be a pretty boss if he wasn't wearing that T. Those slacks are fantastic, man. Did you get those from Tobi? I purchased a pair of Filippa's that look like that. Sick look, man. SIIIIICK LOOOOOOOOK! Those pants will look good with a tucked in shirt and a minimal, slim leather jacket. so do that and come back.

Motherfucker all I own is APC cause I'm a broke ass student. Quit complaining.

Sounds so hard, main.

Yea, that vibskov cardi looks solid. I've wanted to pick one of those chunky ones up for awhile.

Francis- What pants are you talking about? Are those the cropped endovanera pants and the filippa k ones you're talking about? My monitor kinda sucks so i can't tell.

hey guys, you two are mean.

but really, why are you psyched about what looks to be a plain charcoal tee?

Well it's got a textured diamond back that obviously doesn't come out in a pic. But I'm just trying to kind of pare down and get some good solids together. Not saying this is an insane fit just hadn't posted in a while