waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

This is true. Leonard and I had lunch at chipotle once and he had a hard time sitting up on the stools.

I had to stand on his back.

A white couple walked by, thought we were cute and they picked us both up and place us on the stools.

Then they gave us a dollar and left, hoping that we would one day be able to bring are parents back to america.

I thanked them graciously, bowing.

and you're only 5'3, so i can imagine you had a hard time too
I had to stand on his back.

A white couple walked by, thought we were cute and they picked us both up and place us on the stools.

Then they gave us a dollar and left, hoping that we would one day be able to bring are parents back to america.

I thanked them graciously, bowing.

Sistersuzie had to carry me around Montréal. True story. Those chairs for poutine were way too tall. :(

didn't actually wear this today, just wanted to take a fit pic of the jacket. I like it a lot, but unfortunately I don't think this is warm enough for a winter jacket so I will probably be returning this or putting it up on the market in the next couple of days.

not entirely sure I am selling it, but if anyone is interested PM me.

excuse the shoe laces, threw them on for the pic.

IMG_3887.jpg

i want snake on the other head plz.

i also want leo with tentacles that he will use to throw eggs. and also he can transform into a siren to sing me lullabies.

sidney, i hadn't thought of it... wait 'til you come next time,

I'LL HAVE CHRONIC BY THE TREE.

DUM, i don't know what to say!|!!