For Sale: number nine double zipper hoody size 2 AW06

lacquered

hi guys

just got these from Japan, but found out that i got way too many stuffs, and need the cash to pay the credit card. So my loss is your gain!

this hoody is the current FW06 item, sold out in all stores in Japan.

its a size two, with tags all still attached. Brand new condition.

features three pockets, two pockets on the right side and one on the left, with two zippers. So you can actually zip the hoody and still show some of your shirt underneath when you are doing some layering!

Cant seem to upload pics, so if you are interested please put your email here, and I'll get back to you asap.

$245USD shipped to your door, anywhere in the world. Paypal prefered.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Beautiful, subtle detailings is found all over the hoody, such as the air vent on the arm pit area, darts on the pockets as to achive that volume-look on the pocket area.

Size 2, equivelent to US size S to M. Slim silhouette unlike other mass produced hoody. 100% cotton, Made in Japan.

PM'd you... I'll buy it if still available.

Sorry for not replying, been out for the weekend!

Heres the measurement:

pit to pit 43cm

back collar to end of hoodie 62.5cm

Ive also noticed a detail i failed to mention, that is the tips of the pull are made out of metal, with tiny holes on them. (see pic)

If you guys want to see any other angles, dont hesitate to email me for more pics.

nn5hz3.jpg

nn4ek3.jpg

nn6is8.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Yes, since Ive been getting quite a few offers, i think its only fair that I'm gonna let the interested parties email me ([email protected]) with their best offer (since my initial asking price is way low than the price I paid for this hoody). Cheers!

Well since you originally offered it for a fixed price and now you are auctioning it, your credibility just went to zero in my book.

Good luck.