australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

Sydney festival is a little blah this year. Becks Bar may be worth a visit.

I study martial arts - real, authentic Wing Chun. My sifu is Derek Fung Ping Bor. He is a first generation student of Yip Man and is also Bruce Lee's elder 'si-hing'. I've been lucky enough to be learning from him as a private student and I can certainly say that he is the real deal.

Instead of talking shit as most martial arts discussions tend to degenerate into on forums I prefer to just say come and experience it for yourself. :-)

We have classes on Sat mornings in Surry Hills just 5 mins from Central station.

Sydney festival is a little blah this year. Becks Bar may be worth a visit.

I study martial arts - real, authentic Wing Chun. My sifu is Derek Fung Ping Bor. He is a first generation student of Yip Man and is also Bruce Lee's elder 'si-hing'. I've been lucky enough to be learning from him as a private student and I can certainly say that he is the real deal.

Instead of talking shit as most martial arts discussions tend to degenerate into on forums I prefer to just say come and experience it for yourself. :-)

We have classes on Sat mornings in Surry Hills just 5 mins from Central station.

sounds interesting...but me not in sydney anymore :(

out of curiosity, how come you dirty southerners never have a sufu meetup? There certainly seems to be like more of you guys down there than up in bris.

i'm asian, and i was born in sydney. but i'm up at bris now ;p

coz we're lazy fuckers

I would go if someone else organised one