australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

yeah i'll be on the lookout for them..

Anyways.. Haircut soon. Any recommendations for places. (i know it's been discussed before).

I need someone that knows how to cut thick asian hair, cos most places i go, don't do a great job. I'm looking to get hair like the dude in inaya's avatar..

Anyways.. Haircut soon. Any recommendations for places. (i know it's been discussed before).

I need someone that knows how to cut thick asian hair, cos most places i go, don't do a great job. I'm looking to get hair like the dude in inaya's avatar..

Out of all that I've tried, I find that the Hongkie stylist does the best job. Used to go to Hairflash, but Kippo is quite good too imo.

Some recommended Hanavie [now called Shinka]. I have a friend who love it to bits. Personally, I didn't like it one bit.

just doing a search inside this thread regarding denim alternations in Syd, has anybody found some new places that are decent? the names dropped so far include Kims (Chinatown) and Vlada alternations

my brother has a pair of 710s which he bought that fit too big (lost some weight) whilst in tko so needs to get it taken in .. or would it be more worthwhile to sell/trade it for another pair? cheers.

My dry cleaner has a dying service. They dont do it in house but send it to some other company. i dont know if this is common as i dont frequent many drycleaners but i am sure it is not rare.

A quick google search or call around would probably give you the info you need.

But anyway this particular place is on blues point road at McMahons Point.

anyone know where to get some cheap combat boots? it doesnt matter if they are used i just need them CHEAP coz i need a few pairs! Im thinking surplus stores like that one on george st and i even saw some at raben but they are way chunky. do you guys know of any good army/surplus stores out in the suburbs?

Just a heads up for sydney siders, if anyones interested in a leather riders jacket there's an asian place across the road from easy way (where rayben is closest to town hall) called 2% superstore I think. Anyway place sells stuff sorta like Hare, but there's the sickest leather riders jacket going for $375 (retail $750), buttersoft leather, slim cut. Tried it on and it's just a bit too big for me, it's a size L but fits slim. Seriously worth a look

I heard that Ksubi is having sale again this year...i think 22nd August in Darlinghurst. Can someone confirm?

BTW guys, I am going to tell my cousin over in LA to get me some AA stuff from their outlet, last time I remember hoodies is around 40 bucks and tee is under 20 (depends on style). If anyone interested pm me.

I heard that Ksubi is having sale again this year...i think 22nd August in Darlinghurst. Can someone confirm?

BTW guys, I am going to tell my cousin over in LA to get me some AA stuff from their outlet, last time I remember hoodies is around 40 bucks and tee is under 20 (depends on style). If anyone interested pm me.

check the previous page; sheepsalezj0.jpg

If your willing to travel to the North Shore (Neutral Bay), I'd recommend Sonoe at Sono Hair Salon. She's a jap hair stylist and was the owner of Planet before she left (as she realised most customers going to Planet were going for her) and started up her own place. It's right opposite Oportos/The Oaks on Military Road.

Edit: Visvim drop at Supply: http://supplystore.com.au/news.htm

Marc by Marc Jacobs, Lover, Karen Walker, APC, ACNE, Fillipa K, Nudie, Corpus, Trovata and much more, all on sale.

Tee Shirts from $25.00

Pants from $50.00

Dresses from $75.00

Boys and Girls!

WHEN Friday 5th - Sunday 7th of September, 2008

WHERE 276 Devonshire Street, Surry Hills, 2010

TIMES 9am-6pm

Ph. 02 9698 1688

www.incuclothing.com

PAYMENT CASH ONLY