australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

yeah a leather maker i was working with has a chainstitching machine but he wont hem your jeans. they arent that rare though. there is bound to be a maker or alterations place that has one - just call some places. Try Vlada's alteration in the city - they do a lot of alterations for the Armani stores, Gucci, LV etc.. bound to have one or point you in the right direction.

What places are going to be worth checking out for post Christmas sales?

No where in particular. Have you seen anything you have liked in stores previous to xmas? if so just go back there and see if its on sale now.

incu will probably have up to 30% off like usual. dj's might have some decent stuff but its probably all gone already.

^^ i saw some womens margiela in myer - perhaps they have menswear too but i really doubt it. Other then that I know Belinda menswear stocked i but im pretty sure they have finally closed down.

Oh... I just remembered, I've seen it in Robby Ingham a few times. I think they would have a sale on now too.

i got 28 in the coated 19cm (sharp notation i think? i forget the names). apparently the fit is the same as the reg mij. i wear a 28 in black coated thin finn but i find the diors tigher in the waist and ass and the lower rise makes them feel different. i couldnt do up the top fasterner at first but i can fairly easily now. i am curious to see how they stretch - i am hoping they stretch a fair bit.

one dark grey tee with printed raindrop looking thing, one red viscose tee with double neck. red/grey stripe singlet.

i never realized how good their fit and fabrication is. tops are nice and soft + long with good drape. actually want to see if paddington store has n e others...

saw a guy today wearing a t-shirt with that design that you have in your avatar.what is it btw?

one dark grey tee with printed raindrop looking thing, one red viscose tee with double neck. red/grey stripe singlet.

i never realized how good their fit and fabrication is. tops are nice and soft + long with good drape. actually want to see if paddington store has n e others...

yeah, silhouette is really nice.

did you go with the small or med in CON?