australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

i'm a pretty small person [175cm, 72kgs] and for some reason all the blazers just seem to be too long..

Yeah, thats the problem here in Sydney, the slim and cropped blazers arent easily available. I got mine from Asia.

anyone know where can i find dita sunnies for guys?

what style are you looking for?

i'm thinking about selling my Beretta's

here's a list i got from an email reply back in march haha

Spacejunk Manly

Bulb double bay

www.miijo.com

www.mycatwalk.com.au

K optica

Lifestyle Optical - Victoria galleries

The Eye Scene - Double Bay

Arida Boutique - potts Point

STOCKIST ENQUIRIES CONTACT 03 9412 3581

what style are you looking for?

i'm thinking about selling my Beretta's

here's a list i got from an email reply back in march haha

Spacejunk Manly

Bulb double bay

www.miijo.com

www.mycatwalk.com.au

K optica

Lifestyle Optical - Victoria galleries

The Eye Scene - Double Bay

Arida Boutique - potts Point

STOCKIST ENQUIRIES CONTACT 03 9412 3581

Sorry to hijack, but have you got a rough price you're after? Just out of curiosity.. dont want to flake

school formal? you can just go to any florist and ask them for one, they usually have to be pre-ordered and cost around $20-50. Ask the florist to show you a sample first

Actually formal occasion not for school. I didn't know the florists did them, that might be interesting. I was looking for something more permanent though :) Much thanks for the suggestion though.

Hey guys n gals,

Where's the best places in town for music? All kinds really but especially Interested in good places for electronica. Also indie and leftfield stuff too. Also anyone know of any cool online retailers here, such as the uk's bleep.com and boomkat.com, which are well worth a check out incase you aren't familiar with them.

Nice1

Didn't start class till 3pm today so I took the opportunity to walk around and check stuff out. Just in case anyone is thinking of doing the same.... I'd say don't bother.

If anyone cares, updates for the following stores...

Our Spot - Pretty much nothing. No stock or anything and sizes were very limited. Some decent pairs of shoes but really... nothing that would even make someone do an impulse buy. APC stuff doesn't come in till next March apparently.

Footage - New Fred Perry polo's come in next week if anyone cares. Some of the Maiden Noir stuff is pretty cool too.

Incu - Same deal as Our Spot. Although they claim to be receiving new stuff next week, will have to wait and see. Awesome Nice Collective stuff, although it's significantly marked up [ie. buying the exact jacket I want would cost 324AUD online but its 500AUD in the store. Price difference of >50%!]

Supply - Picked up an Unrivalled tee. It's a pretty cool label and some of the stuff looks pretty good. Also, new Visvim's are in.

Apart from that, I hear bloodorange [35 Elizabeth Bay Road] stocks APC as well. Any confirmation of this? To be honest, I wonder if everything will be all sold out as usual... But I did pop into random stores here and there but... there's really nothing that tickled my fancy.

Anyone have anything to add?

On a complete random note, I had the craving for Chinese food and took the trek all the way down to Market City. Saw this little store which sold katana's. Bought a set of 3 for cheap! Looks and feels pretty good too.

APC is always going to be cheaper from an o/s store or supermarket anyways...

Landed them on ebay BNWT for $125 US shipped :cool:

has anyone been to Arida in potts point?

anything good? heard they stock Rick Owens and other nice stuff

im gonna check it out soon

Let us know what pricing is like, I can't stand markup on luxury goods in oz. I can't remember the last time i bought clothes from a brick n mortar store.

Hi team

I just came back from 4 days in Melbourne and Ive learnt the following things:

1. Assin is amazing. Obviously expensive but the place is phenomonal. Most likely the nicest high-end boutique menswear store Ive been to in Australia. So much Ann D. its not funny...Probably what Chris' wardrobe looks like. The people that work there are friendly and not at all as elitist as I expected. I bought a DH tie.

There is another Assin store in South Yarra that has all the sale items. The girl there was really cool. We talked about Hedi, KVA and DH for a while and she showed me some stuff. The Assin branded items themselves are pretty cool. I tried on a pretty nice light wool coat.

2. My love and opinion for Calibre has been tarnished. There are about 3 or 4 of them in melbourne CBD and pretty much one in every surrounding suburb, including Shopping centres alongside shit like YD and Man to Man. I guess I just thought they were a little more selective of where they set up shop...and they were a little less common than say, Politix...

3. There are so many more stores of interest than Sydney...food, music, fashion, you name it Melbourne has it over us up here. But I didnt see any places that stocked some of the brands we like here (eg. Raf) that Incu does.

4. Camera gear (for anyone thats interested) is much more expensive there than sydney.

5. "The Edge" up on Eureka Tower is a waste of money.

6. The Metcard and public transport system is excellent...fucks off all the wanker buses from the CBD and is overall cheaper.

Happy to be back in Sydney but Ill definately miss the food, nightlife and the transport system.