australia :: sydney :: shopping

dumadiscount

the old tag switch.... i havent tried it but i know people who have... as long as it isn't from a concession store it should be easy to get away with, especially when they just have those racks of stock out.

some stupid lady accused me of switching tags once in djs, when i didn't.

she made like five different workers come and ask me if i had switched it because she didn't trust me.

no one interested with the swear shoes ?? offer maybe ..

anyway, anyone check incu lately? they restock april 77. jeans around 250 jacket 400 up :(, didnt check how much the tees cost tho ..

Yea, was in the area so checked it out. I grabbed the joey overdrives and kennedy noir jacket. But i'm not too sure whether i got the right size in the jeans. Normally i'm a 29 in cheap mondays but i got the 28's in a77, they fit alright only thing is that when i sized down legs were heaps tight but i still had a little extra room in the waist area. Maybe shouldv got 27's.

Also jus wonderin does any1 know how tight the colourdrives are? Is it a similar fit?

Guest weiwei

Over the past few years, most wow gold people I’ve spoken to have become (or already were) environmentally wow power leveling conscious to some wow power leveling degree. What often begins simply wow power leveling as saving money - such as reducing the amount of electricity you use - turns out to have quite a positive impact. If, however, you want to do wow power leveling even more; there are several things you can do. Here are just 7 lifestyle changes which will help the environment.weiwei1978123

Over the past few years, most wow gold people I’ve spoken to have become (or already were) environmentally wow power leveling conscious to some wow power leveling degree. What often begins simply wow power leveling as saving money - such as reducing the amount of electricity you use - turns out to have quite a positive impact. If, however, you want to do wow power leveling even more; there are several things you can do. Here are just 7 lifestyle changes which will help the environment.weiwei1978123

you are a peanut.. quiet

Some stuff: PM ME IF U WANT IT:

-MIJ 30 black - 219 BUX - soaked once worn 4/5 times -

-Houndstooth mustard flathead shirt! size 40 - washed twice - 130!

pix given if u want. these clothes dont really chance in shape or form unless u are evil

So where are all the warehouse sales at this year?! its been pretty quiet so far.

any ksubi sales?

oh and thanks to style of mind for the heads up to the carhartt sale... that was sooo good lol got some carhartt hoodies for pretty cheap and $30 pointer shoes!

^

superhero: see any supreme gear? ... even though I'm thinking it's gone by now.

anybody know where I can get some wool/cotton gloves fingerless with the option of changing it into a mitten/glove ? found a pair at CR but it's quite pricey considering the fact you can obtain a pair for 10% of the price at Kmart/Target.

your tried camping stores? Other than that beat poet had some nice woolen fingerless mittens for about $90 last season, might be able to find then still caus a lot of kids wouldn't pay that much for gloves you could buy at cotton on or jay gays

i reckon they are pretty sweet..

edit: They be permanent fingerless

^

superhero: see any supreme gear? ... even though I'm thinking it's gone by now.

anybody know where I can get some wool/cotton gloves fingerless with the option of changing it into a mitten/glove ? found a pair at CR but it's quite pricey considering the fact you can obtain a pair for 10% of the price at Kmart/Target.

Supreme gear was pretty limited. Sizes were Xlarge too. First day I went just had ONE tee and a few random hoodies. Nothing special. Thought about grabbing a thermal, but pointless. BaseControl ones were of much better quality and feel.

I use a pair of wool/nylon gloves that are half fingers. Check out army surplus stores.

ooh cheap shot at the poor kids who shop at such a quality store as gay jays...

markets are sometimes good too.

BTW apparently pete vs toby are having a sale this weekend saturday glebe markets sunday bondi.

gay jays and jeans west and all of those similiar stores are filth. I have never shoped let alone been in one, i hated them even as a young teenager.

Just as a question where did you guys shop as teenagers?

I was a sucker for skate shops like PSC and GP. :(

I used to think i looked good in fitted volcom tees and lee about five years ago.

haha yeh it was about 18 when i really wanted to step up to the plate. shoped in smaller boutiques though, bought hypebeast shit like dunks and graph brands. Also bought lots of tees from record stores.. hah beastie boys and shit...

when i weas real young 12-13 i would be completely decked out in volcom, lol.. but yeh was pretty heavy into surfing, eski lid and skating.. Never rocked billabong, quicksilver though all of my mates did, thought it was to generic so i bought skate brands instead, dickies, element, alphanumeric etc.

lets hear some more guys/girls... do any girls surf this thread.. speak up

ooh cheap shot at the poor kids who shop at such a quality store as gay jays...

markets are sometimes good too.

BTW apparently pete vs toby are having a sale this weekend saturday glebe markets sunday bondi.

exams over = time to go hunting for items which i've been fiending over.

I rocked Vans, Lee, SMP and band tees untill I found Fat down from Skateplus. Then it was Tsubi Tsubi Tsubi Vans. I was seventeen, so seven years ago. Then the Tsubi spot was blown and I started caring about expressing myself through fashion and I started looking for local small time stuff around surry hills and one off prints. Then I started to wonder about what was going on in the rest of the world and then I came here and chilled out a lot.

http://levelsofdiscovery.blogspot.com/2008/06/sale-time.html

Little Hero PR and friends present...

The Big x$x$x$x$ Sale

50-90% off retail! Prices start from 20 bucks.

Antipodium, TV, Friedrich Gray, Romance Was Born, Cheap Monday, Earnest Sewn, Metalicus, Splendid, James Cameron, Kate Hurst, Elke jewellery, Gail Sorronda, Mine, Asuza plus extra special surprise designers.

Pleasurable prices on Men's and Women's Winter Samples, Seconds, Old Stock and End of Season pieces from the cream of the crop of new designers.

Level 2, Suite 2

46-58 Holt Street

Surry Hills

02 9698 9907

3 days only

Thursday 3rd July - 4pm-7pm

Friday 4th July - 10am-7pm

Saturday 5th July - 10am-7pm

Come on down and pick yourself up a bargain!

Cash Only!