The Zombie Survival Guide

insidertrading

zombie-survival-guide.jpg

it may not be marcel proust, but max brooks sure knows how to write a dope guide on how to survive those pesky zombie attacks.

imo, i'd say if one were given only two days preparation and an ample group of ten, the local costco would be the perfect fortification for any sort of class 3 scenario...

Hahaha definitely a good read, and though there were some inconsistencies with the scientific descriptions, it was good enough to awaken my innate paranoia. I would stay in my car whilst watching the rear view until the garage door had come to a complete close all the while praying that there wouldn't be carnivorous zombies attempting to run ( a la 28days later) inside.

haha my friend has that book and I couldn't believe it when he first told me he had a zombie survivial guide. It's actually a really good read IMO. I was very surprised by how in depth it was.

^

jesus, i've been wanting to read that book for quite some time now.

if you'd be so kind, i'd love to hear a detailed description (spoilers included) about what happened at this battle of yonkers excerpt i've been hearing so much about.

• 3 weeks later...

I really feel that it should be legal to carry a 12" crowbar in some type of holster at your waist in public. Which I've been meaning to pick up.... http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?CNTTYPE=PROD_META&CNTKEY=misc%2fsearchResults.jsp&BV_SessionID=@@@@0259480743.1171944833@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccdaddkelkkfkhcgelceffdfgidgml.0&MID=9876

my cuzin let me borrow his, and it just makes me think, i was in vietnam in december 2005, and i was watching dawn of the dead, i was fukin paranoid that night. dam lol, just makes you wonder.